Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bathroom scale on the ground near a towel

Well, I didn't have a chance to take my measurements, but I did weigh in at 196, which is lower than I expected.  I'll take it!  After a long day of commuting to work, kids 2nd week back in school, picking up children here and there.  I just had to have glass of wine, I let my 15 year old drive to pick up my other son from football practice, and before knew it, he pulled out in front of a truck that had to avoid hitting us.  Whew, talking about the nerves, I told my husband, he's in charge of driver's education now.  I didn't get a chance to get in any real exercise today, I'm going to have to see where I can fit it in.  I did do 3 sets 30 squats in the ladies restroom at work today, when it was vacant.  Well, tomorrow is a new day let's see what can be accomplished....

No comments:

Post a Comment